Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Champion
    stock mini Revo axles are the way to go.
    --
    "Dude,I almost had you"
    R.I.P Paul Walker

RC Qualifier

I got me a Mini Summit!

I'm thinking purple springs all around, steel center, 50 weight up front, and 60-70ish in the rear.
    Are these different from the stock shocks? Should I go with a different brand?
    http://buy.traxxas.com/product_info....oducts_id=9481

So I am ordering my SV3 in January, what else do I need besides the Castle Link? I think the bullets for the motor wires are different sizes....? I will have soldering equipment from my Spartan (adding Castle cap pack and Castle Polarized 6.5mm along with 10G wire).
    I already have a trailer guy for my Spartan (sells them on OSE forums)
    Last edited by Spartanator; 12-16-2013 at 08:35 AM.
    PM for info.....

RC Champion
    I'd just buy GH racing aluminum shock bodies and new springs...and use the rest of the parts from your stock shocks.
    --
    "Dude,I almost had you"
    R.I.P Paul Walker

RC Qualifier
    I am sticking with this thread until my Summit is gone! Anyways ordered 4 HR knuckles and the sway bar kit. Also a 12G parallel harness for my future SPC batteries! Will order the SV3 and others goodies around the 10th! Let's keep it safe driving tonight!
    PM for info.....

RC Champion
    I hope you aren't wanting it to flex at all(as in rock climbing) because with the sway bar kit...flexing is gone.
    --
    "Dude,I almost had you"
    R.I.P Paul Walker

RC Qualifier
    I thought each colored bar had to do with how much sway rate... Oh well I will use it in the rear and only use it for when I have my FPV setup attached. I think I am about to get suspended from eBay as I canceled an item and the seller is livid about it... I have a total of 6 unpaid item cases, 2 were miscommunications and the others were just a thought... Although I have spent probably $850 on there..
    PM for info.....

RC Champion
    dang...I've been dealing on eBay for over 13 years and have a 100% rating.

I wish I could afford a FPV setup for one of mine.
    I heard about someone using a laptop and a smartphone with Skype making it work.
    I wonder how much lag there would be with that setup.
    --
    "Dude,I almost had you"
    R.I.P Paul Walker

RC Qualifier

I got me a Mini Summit!

Have net heard anything from eBay yet, I added all my purchases and it ended over $1,110. Almost all of it is over RC with one $50 exception on a laptop battery!

That was me with the iPhone and Skype. I have an Armor series case so I'm not afraid. I get full signal in my neighborhood with my phone and have fast internet so there is about half a second lag. The biggest problem is radio range! I have two way talking on mine and have it where the laptop does not send video but receives it so I can save some speed. It's just zip tied to the Exocage. Funny thing happened the other day when running, the video skipped out when I was at full speed and nailed a trashcan at full 2s lipo speed... Didn't break a part which I was amazed by! When the neighbors are out I can see them and talk to them from my couch!!!
    Last edited by Spartanator; 01-02-2014 at 09:58 PM.
    PM for info.....