RC poster

should i buy a jato ?

Hi , i am thinking of buying a jato but i don't know if it's worth the money . I need your opinion.

It's worth the money to those that want that kind of truck. Depends on what you are looking for and what you plan on doing with it. If 4x4, then no, it is not worth your money. If for speed, then yes.
    The Super Derecho

Jato is a land missile designed for high speed street running. It can do a little off-road with some tweaks but it's primary purpose is for tearing up the pavement. I like it over true 'on road' vehicles because the ground clearance allows it to avoid bottoming out every time you hit a pebble.

RC Champion
    Jato 3.3 was one of my favorite nitro's. I always put 2.2 Yokohama tires on mine. They were a fairly good off road tire. It is a missile. I have a dirt track behind the house, and the jato owned it. I don't own it anymore, but i miss it.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC poster
    What should i buy if i want some offroad but onroad too ? I'm a avarage driver , i own 3 rc but no nitro.
    Thx for your help

Nitro Rustler will still be fast (50+) and comes with a bit more of an off-road setup out of the box.

The Jato's two speed makes off road more difficult because when it shifts the torque tends to pop the rear end loose. Also, if you hit something doing 65+ you'll have more broken parts than 40 - 50ish. Don't get me wrong, Jato can go off-road (especially with a few mods like gearing changes, tire changes, possibly a single speed, etc.) but out of the box it's really meant for street.

RC poster
    I was thinking about buying the rustler jut for the same reason you said plus it's more rookie friendly