RC Racer

winter break in on new 3.3

Hi,
    MY revo motor died and I had the LHS pop a new one in. They said they did the first 4 tanks of break in but I honestly don't trust their break in as I think they just ran it on a block so I want to do a proper break.

Today I started the motor up. wrapped the head with paper towel and then aluminum foil. I t was very hard to get the heat up to 200 degrees as it is very cold in NY. In addition I keep feeling like I had to keep the throttle more than 1/4 to even get the car to move. Any suggestions?

MY revo motor died and I had the LHS pop a new one in. They said they did the first 4 tanks of break in but I honestly don't trust their break in as I think they just ran it on a block so I want to do a proper break.
    If they ran it on a stand for 4 tanks, they break-in is already 90% done... Sorry to say, they did the break in wrong, as there is not much you can do... Also, it's normal for the throttle to delay, the clutch need to break in also.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Racer
    Not really sure exactly what they did but want to take it from the top. So how do I keep the motor hot? What else should I do?

Not really sure exactly what they did but want to take it from the top. So how do I keep the motor hot? What else should I do?
    Just wrap a sock around it or tin foil until the temps get to normal.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde