RC Qualifier

Any hunters out there?

I'm bored sittin in the blind with not a thing coming in. Anyone else having any luck? Or any good stories?

RC Champion
    Been out elk hunting on a friends private land. He has kill permits so I can get a female on his property. But so far I have only seen them on the neighbors property.
    With great brushless comes great responsibility.

RC Enthusiast
    goin monday

RC Qualifier
    I'm in the UP of Michigan and yesterday was opening day with the weather being rainy and in the 50s nothing's moving I have a 10 and three 8s coming in but they haven't came yet on the bright side it was a pretty good bird season

RC Racer
    took off 11 days to go hunting here in missouri. first day out at 7am got an 8pt buck. very respectable and admirable for the location i hunt in. i have been hunting for about 6 years and the first deer i have seen was a doe at about 645 then a buck came in at about 50 yards and walked to about 30 yards where i got a perfect chest shot and he went about 100 yards in the woods and dropped. took me about 10 minutes to find him and i couldnt believe it.

RC Enthusiast
    beautiful i havent even seen anything

RC Champion
    Hopefully heading out next week for my first bow hunt.
    *Proud Husband of United state's Air Force wife.*

RC Champion
    No point in hunting here in Southern California, the deer are tiny. More fun just to go to the range here....
    Slash 4x4 LCG, Rusty VXL(not runnin), and my bike.

Very nice buck FastRVXL!

I used to hunt every season, but anymore around here you have to have an airboat to get to the prime hunting areas or know somebody with property.

I may put in for some of the near~local limited quota hunts in my area next year, but I didn't get them sent off in time this year with all headaches life has tossed in the way lately. That or build another airboat if finances allow, I really miss my airboat.

Good luck to all you out in the woods this year, even if you don't get a shot at what your after, just enjoy the day in the woods.

A Bad day Hunting/Fishing is always Better then a Good at work!
    Look out for the tree/crunch!

LiPo? Naw NITRO!!

RC Qualifier
    Got a pair of squirrels today

RC Qualifier
    Drew a Branch Bull Tag with NO POINTS at 15 Years old. Shot it just a few weeks after I broke my arm this year, so the property owners neighbor brought out his tractor with brush forks on it and we just drove it 1.5 Miles back to the guys shop to quarter it. Getting it shoulder mounted too...