RC Qualifier

Otterbox Armor Series

Hello there! I just ordered another Otterbox Armor Series case for the THIRD time. The first Armor series I it from Amazon, second RMA from Amazon, an now direct from Otterbox. They we're half price so I figured why not!? Any complaints on this case? I love it because it's water proof, near crush proof, and keeps the phone clean! It's for my i4's. The first armor I had started to show some MAJOR wear and tear issues the first week, the second well the second started to leak(thank someone for rice) so I decided I would return both of those(got all my $$$ back) and give it a another at the end of he year... Any of you use this case?
    Last edited by Spartanator; 11-15-2013 at 08:17 AM.
    PM for info.....

Texas, Chemical Plant along the Gulf Coast
    Otterbox takes very good care of their customers. With my last phone if it had any issues all I had to do is send them a picture of what was wrong and they would replace the part. The second time the frame broke on me, so they send me a whole new one FREE of CHARGE.

Not sure if you delt with them or Amazon on the return. Hopefully you didnt have to spend money on a new one.

With my newest phone I went with Lifeproof. Good cases, but they don't have the lifetime warranty that Otterbox has. Not sure how they gaurantee their stuff after that short time period.
    Weak Revenge
    Strong Forgive
    Intelligent Ignore

RC Champion
    When I first got my iPhone 4S, I picked up a Otterbox Impact series case... did the job quite well. It was a soft silicone type material and was fairly cheap (compared to other otterbox cases). It was getting worn a such that I wanted to get a new one, so I bought a Lunatik Taktik... $110! Well... I actually bought the chinese knockoff for $20. One problem, I live in a rural area and I get 1-2 bars of signal. This slaughtered my signal to getting the status of "Searching...." everywhere. I had to go into town to get signal lol.

It's a cool case, but I'm looking for a new one... to replace this new one. Was thinking of the Armor series myself.
    Rustler VXL | Slash | Stampede 4x4

RC Qualifier
    Thanks for replying, I would like if the Armor series case was offered in more colors(not a huge fan of the blue or green). The i5 has an Orange for it so why can't the i4's? I can say the I have ran one over and it supported a 2012 M3 Vertible(weight unknown). They are great IMO, mine is going to hopefully be here on Tuesday!
    PM for info.....

RC Qualifier
    The case itself is great! My only complaint is that it is so heavy. It really adds a lot of weight. I use a LifeProof with my phone but it is not as shock proof as the Otter Box. They have great customer service though.