RC Qualifier

3.3 carb rebuild question

a while back i was trying to clean my 3.3 carb and broke it (long story). well i was doing some reading and found that people were using losi carbs on their 3.3 engine. well, i got one and tried it. it ran ok, but i never really like how the throttle arm operated. i was always having to retighten the screw, and it opening and closing was never consistent.

i just got a new 3.3 carb body, and i put it all together, but i can't find the two washers that go on top and bottom of the fuel nipple. does anyone know what size washers they are??
    Revo 3.3

RC Champion
    Looks like they come with this kit here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxas-O-Ri...item2a3357c514
    "I like rc cars"....."WHAT? YOU'RE KIDDING!"

RC Racer
    I used all the linkage stuff from the pro.15 to 2.5/3.3 upgrade kit for nitro sport, and my losi carb works flawlessly.

RC Qualifier
    I always had issues with the servo linkage screw coming loose causing the carb to stick open or not open at all.
    Revo 3.3

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by ericg2000 View Post
    I always had issues with the servo linkage screw coming loose causing the carb to stick open or not open at all.
    Locktight.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ball View Post
    Locktight.
    Agreed. Replace the bushings with bearings and then tighten the screw just before the point that it binds the linkage. Dip the screw in some Locktite and let it dry and then install.
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    I was going to put lock tite but never got around to it. I even have some sitting on my workbench.
    Revo 3.3