RC Racer

New Summit owner

Swapping over from nitro finally, have a Slayer that I plan on swapping to electric. Picked up a Summit last week, installed double orange springs in the rear and changed out the shock oil to 60w. Anyone drill out the shock dampeners instead of buying the kit? Love the truck so far just need more Lipo batts, I want to drive it all the time.

[IMG][/IMG]

RC Racer
    More pics

[IMG][/IMG]

Friends E-Revo Brushless with mine. Did some awesome hill climbing up the hill in the background, got some video I'll post later.

[IMG][/IMG]

RC Champion
    get some SPC lipo batteries they are what most people get for this truck.
    With great brushless comes great responsibility.

RC Racer
    Haha funny you say that, just placed an order on 2 8200 mAh 50c batts. Can't wait to get them and do some wheeling.

RC poster
    Love both my E-Revo and my Summit. There is a place for both. My son plays with the Revo most times while I play with the summit. Think I am almost in this hobby myself these days. Last 3 times I went out it was on my own. Maybe it is just the weather. I know he isn't as passionate about the hobby as I am. Takes his T-Maxx out and if he breaks it I fix it. I do all the after run stuff. Love the fun of repairs or just cleaning. Congrats on your new Summit hope you have loads of fun. Out of the RC's that I own or have owned the Summit is great for many hours of run time.
    Last edited by WaRevo07; 11-04-2013 at 10:32 PM.
    Not the RC's you own, it is how you drive them.

RC Champion
    drilling out the dampers will really not do anything without the flaps that are in the kit..

RC Qualifier
    Welcome to the Summit Club or should I say ADDICTION.
    "Better Old and Devious than Young and Exuberant"

RC Racer
    Yeah definitely an addiction, wanting to do too much stuff. Tore apart my slayer and going to basically build an E-Revo but make it look like a trophy truck plus all the crap I want to do to the Summit.

RC Racer
    Me driving my friend's E-Revo with my Summit wheels/tires on it. Didn't get any video of the summit going up this trip though.

RC Racer
    My Summit crawling up a pretty steep hill, video doesn't do it justice. Need to actually use a video camera next time.