RC Competitor

Thoughts on DYI Hydrographics and spray on chrome

I don't know how feasible or realistic this is (since I just discovered the DYI process) but wouldn't you guys agree this would be awesome??!!

Carbon fiber/chrome bodies and/or whatever parts your heart desired?!!! Or it could just be me lol

This is a different process, that I think is equally cool, of some guy demostrating a spray on chrome process. I think an xo done like thid would be SICK!!

Last edited by Eadracing; 10-30-2013 at 05:43 PM.

RC Competitor
    This is a vid of someone doing the hydrographics on a car mirror.

RC Champion
    I've thought about this and have seen people do bodies and parts. Looks pretty cool if done right. Try it.

Jeremy
    Jeremy

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
    I've thought about this and have seen people do bodies and parts. Looks pretty cool if done right. Try it.

Jeremy
    Of the ones you know of do you know them personally or did you happen to see it online? (if online do you have a link?) also, do you know What kind of facilities these people used? Just a bathtub or professional facilities?

Which one are you speaking of, of the two? The Hydrographic one? Of the simple looking chrome spray on deal?

Thanks for your response......

RC Champion
    I have a buddy that does hydrodipping for things that go bang. And everything that can be done. I showed him a body one day and said it would be very difficult because of the shape, depth and all the nooks and crannies. I'm sure anything is possible with practice I suppose. Eadracing do you live in GA by chance?

RC Competitor
    Yes sir....... Warner Robins.

RC Champion
    Sent you a PM

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by Eadracing View Post
    Of the ones you know of do you know them personally or did you happen to see it online? (if online do you have a link?) also, do you know What kind of facilities these people used? Just a bathtub or professional facilities?

Which one are you speaking of, of the two? The Hydrographic one? Of the simple looking chrome spray on deal?

Thanks for your response......
    I've seen parts and bodies on ebay. I don't have any links. Hydro graphics.

Jeremy
    Jeremy