Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    Small update.. Decided I didn't want to scratch up my Tbone bumper while I'm driving around. Remembered i had a roll of "Carbon Fiber" vinyl sitting around from prior projects not involving RC's. I think it came out pretty good, and now that I have the template on what size I need... I can easily cut it out and trim it up once its on. About 15 minutes and I'm done.. I also have some white "Carbon Fiber" vinyl. I may try to do the other Tbone bumper I have with that one to see what it looks like.

Top View

Front View

What do you guys think? I'm still up in the air about it.. Not too sure how I feel.

*Happy Thanksgiving*
    Last edited by Baltim0re28; 11-28-2013 at 05:16 PM.

RC Champion
    that looks pretty good. Are you going to put the headlight and grille decals on? I'm thinking of getting that body for my bandit.
    Pro-2 SCB 2xSuperMaxx Revo-E SCT410

RC Qualifier
    I'm thinking of putting the decals on. I have an orange and black Raptor body that has the decals but for some reason I like the looks of the body without them though.

RC Champion
    Yeah, badgless the carbon fiber looks hot, believe that lol. Cool you figured a way to keep it on the rc, off the lid, and have it look awesome. That stuff does a good job of protection too. Nice mod, Bmore!

RC poster
    very nice looking truck!!

RC Competitor
    Sweet rides man. I really enjoy that FLM chassis rustler! Any videos of that beast running?

RC Qualifier
    I had a video of it posted on a different thread trying to figure out why it was cogging so bad. Turns out it is most likely the batteries I was running. Only hit 59mph in the video though. I'll have to link it from YouTube onto here. As soon as I get some new batteries I'm gonna post a few videos in here. Time has just been consumed with alot of other things lately. I appreciate the compliments Rustler22, your truck looks pretty sweet man.