A few questions
1. Do they have a memory effect? Sometimes I have to leave the house but the battery isn't done charging (I have the cruddy 6 hour stock charger), do I just unplug it or will that leave a memory effect and mess up the battery?
2. How long can it overcharge or can it not be overcharged at all?
3. I usually charge my batteries for 6 hours on a charger that says to charge them for 8 hours. After the 6 hours the green light comes on which means it's done even though it says to charge for 8 hours, is this ok/normal?
4. If I charge my batteries for 6 hours, run them, cool them for 15-30 mins, charge them for 6 hours, run them, etc., is this ok or is it too frequent of charging on the batteries?
5. Is the Traxxas EZ-Peak 4-Amp charger ok or does it charge too fast/hot?
6. I just need advice on overall battery care.