Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Woodlands, TX
    Posts
    38

    anybody in The Woodlands, TX area with a XO-1???

    looking to start a XO-1 club, or at least run around a bit... let me know...
    PROJECT XO-1 IS UNDERWAY...

  2. #2
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    235
    go to randys hobbys on 249!!! they have many cars that are custom and go 100+ mph thats my lhs and there are a Bunch of people up there with fast cars!

  3. #3
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Woodlands, TX
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdruley View Post
    go to randys hobbys on 249!!! they have many cars that are custom and go 100+ mph thats my lhs and there are a Bunch of people up there with fast cars!
    cool... will check them out...
    PROJECT XO-1 IS UNDERWAY...

  4. #4
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    235
    cool cool they have the fastest car in houston up there right now

  5. #5
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Woodlands, TX
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdruley View Post
    cool cool they have the fastest car in houston up there right now
    What is it???
    PROJECT XO-1 IS UNDERWAY...

  6. #6
    RC Racer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    235
    an emaxx that goes 120 no ones even dared to race it

  7. #7
    RC Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Woodlands, TX
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdruley View Post
    an emaxx that goes 120 no ones even dared to race it
    wow!!! that's crazy...
    PROJECT XO-1 IS UNDERWAY...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •