RC poster

Gas not getting to the carb

To start...i tried to prime it but the gas wasn't moving thru the fuel line so i disconnected the fuel line from the carb then primed it again and gas started flowing. I cleaned the fuel line and connected it back. Still not getting to the carb. I really think its the carb. I want to clean the carb. Any thoughts or suggestions would really help.

It's either a blocking or pushing problem. Clean the carb and then verify that the rest of the system is air-tight.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    How do i go about cleaning it? Would i need to take the motor off to clean it?

RC poster
    Took it to my lhs today and come to find out the fuel intake was clogged up with dirt. They primed it all out. On the road again.

RC poster
    See if your piston is a lined. some times the piston will hit the ring and mess up the suction.

Quote Originally Posted by Jagwar x View Post
    See if your piston is a lined. some times the piston will hit the ring and mess up the suction.
    What?!
    The Super Derecho

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Double G View Post
    What?!
    I guess there's things going on inside these engines that the rest of us don't know about.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagwar x View Post
    The piston on the 3.3 is unlined.