Ok guys, I've been lurking around this forum for too long now, time to share my own.
Bought a stock merv down under, had fun for a while, then slowly upgraded some broken parts. First full rebuild was two months ago, now I've just finished the 2nd.
- Neu 1110/1y
- MMP ESC
- 2S / 3S lipos, mostly black power, but just bought some SPC's
- HR bulkheads
- HR diff (gone in 2nd rebuild), back to stock
- center diff
- HR heavy duty axles (gone in 2nd rebuild), changed to traxxas steel
- steel cvd
- dual hitec 85mg servos (gone in 2nd rebuild), back to single 8085mg
- HR shock rebuilder from stock
- GPM a arms
- t bone bumper kit
- gpm titanium rods
What do you think? I built this setup for high speed on road racing, not for bashing, though it still gets to see plenty of that too ;-)
Pics will be added later, not sure how to do that from an iPad.