RC Racer

Suspension pins arnt long enough on my RPM's?

Hi I have noticed my suspension pins arnt long enough on my rpm arms.There isn't enough of the pin sticking out the other side to get the c clip on.Is that normal?

RC Qualifier
    No. Not normal. The Maxx has different pin lengths it uses for each arm being as theyre widths are all different. Are you using the right pin? What brand are the pins?
    Big Air Don't Care

RC Champion
    Flm has hardened pins to fit the rpm arms.

RC Racer
    All the pins are the same length.Well the two longer ones are the same and the two shorter are the same.The pins are the ones that came with the RPM arms but I bought them a few years ago and never fitted them.Thanks for the heads up about the FLM ones but not sure if I can get them in the UK.

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Yes, it's a known "issue"... Buy the titanium ones from Lunsford, perfect fit!
    200, 202, 420, humor 404, 301 to rc10talk, 410.

RC Champion
    Some filed/dremelled down a bit of the plastic on either side to get the C clip to fit.
    Guide books aren't part of the packaging.

RC poster
    try looking on ebay for hinge pins that screw directly into the rpm arms. that's what works for me.

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckm666 View Post
    try looking on ebay for hinge pins that screw directly into the rpm arms. that's what works for me.
    That's what I was thinking of doing.I was thinking of dremeling them like Trax say but I think the screw in pins will be easier.