Hybrid View

RC poster

Question Channel 2 problem after last update

Hi. After last update (2.1.94 transmitter, 2.0.71 Receiver) i have a strange problem. Throttle channel (2. Channel) does not work at my Slayer Pro 4x4. When i go garage>channel setup>throttle in traxxaslink application on iphone, an nothing doing, 2. channel is starting to work. When i go out from this section or close traxxas link app in iphone, the 2. Channel is stopping to work. When i go to garage>channel setup>throttle, the channel is working again.
    What can be the solution, do you have any idea?

RC Racer
    Try resetting the transmitter -- with the transmitter off hold down the two red buttons and turn it on.

If that doesn't work, call Traxxas. Apparently the transmitter and receiver firmware upgrades sometimes fail during installation and the only solution is to send it to Traxxas to replace. I had to do this with my Summit 4 channel when it failed a couple of days after I linked it to my Slash 2WD. Things worked fine for a few days, then stopped. I had a second TQi and was able to run both trucks so it wasn't a receiver problem.

RC poster
    Thank you Dementor