RC Enthusiast

Summit body on e-maxx brushless

Has anyone tried to put a summit body on the e-maxx brushless? If you have please post your pics of it mounted and any mods that needed to be done for it to fit.

Seems that the summit is a bit longer then the e-maxx so im trying to figure something out to be able to use the summit body on mine. if you have any advice or know an easy way to do it please post.

RC Enthusiast
    Well i think i got the body to work, had to buy the rpm extended body posts and put them on in the back and normal ones in the from and set both to highest they could go, had to ream some new holes. then i used a razor blade to shave off the notches for the cross bar to link the two body towers to give the posts a little more clearance to come thru the body since some of them are by curves.

since i had the summit body i got the light bar by traxxas to replace the chrome plastic one and installed some nice body-klip retainers. also taped and glued my own tires and they are the same ones that come on the summit. will have to post some pics to show how it looks.

RC poster

LOOK AT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL I show how to do the summit body convertion I also install the summit lights, bumpers a custom steel cage and alot more

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLZmS-IhAfM
    Last edited by extreme4x4; 12-11-2013 at 10:38 PM.