RC Champion

Tq transmitter/reciever problem

I have the new tq 2.4 remote that looks like the tqi and it gets a bad signal after about 50ft the car will stop and the connection between the remote and receiver will shutter and glitch and then the car will come to a stop. I have to hold the remote above my head or walk closer to get a connection agian. What can I do to fix this. The remote is brand new.

RC Enthusiast
    Does your car have the antenna?

RC Champion
    I ran my old tq link exactly the same as this setup and I never once had a connection issue. This is my current setup(still the same as always).

RC Enthusiast
    If you havent had a problem with it before, just make sure the inner antenna the cord is still in working order. No breaks, frays n such. If nothing, I would say its just time to replace the receiver. Electronics all die eventually.

RC Champion
    the reciever/transmitter came together. They are brand new and only a couple months old.

RC Enthusiast
    could just be that set up, sometimes things are just wrong out the box. i would upgrade to the tqi 2.4 ghz. might suit your needs better.

RC Enthusiast
    hi, just wanted to re-live this thread because i have the same issue with my reciever.
    did you get to resolve your problem? how?
    did you end up getting a new reciever?? thanks