RC poster

Indistructable erevo

Hey guys. I'm building an erevo for my dad and was just wondering if anyone had suggestions for parts that would keep him from having to work on it. Rpm a arms, mip axles and driveshafts are a must. But does anyone else have any other suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

RC Racer
    You might also look one the E-Revo Brushless forum for ideas

RC Enthusiast
    Bulkheads are the weak links in these trucks... Whatever you do, they will break eventually.

RC Competitor
    Big bore shocks? You might leave it stock to see how he does with it though before you drop a couple hundred on upgrades unless your sure he can handle it. Nothing I put on my fathers BE Revo or Maxx stopped him from smashing into a mailbox or trash can at 40mph and cart-wheeling 30 yards down the street. He has done it several times... I govern his esc's now lol..

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by c0rpse View Post
    Big bore shocks? You might leave it stock to see how he does with it though before you drop a couple hundred on upgrades unless your sure he can handle it. Nothing I put on my fathers BE Revo or Maxx stopped him from smashing into a mailbox or trash can at 40mph and cart-wheeling 30 yards down the street. He has done it several times... I govern his esc's now lol..
    Sorry, I had emaxx on the brain when I mentioned shocks. Gtrs are great as is. Might look at true track for the rear. My dad had no desire to learn how to properly adjust the pillow balls. This mad it easy cause it is fixed 1.5 toe in and only adjustment is top ball for camber.