RC Champion
    hey guys. ive had some of the parts to convert my stampede to a slash for quight some time .but just havent converted over due to not many local race tracks incity and cost .....so for what ever reason now. i have been hyped up to finish it off.so far i think i have everthing figured out sept for the steering link.that ties the servo to the bell cranks. i figured on useing revo short rod ends but i dont know what length of tie rod to use for the paticular rod ends.i am useing the proline lcg chassis and in the setup it says that the tie link needs to be 2" long.

thank you guys for your help and there will most likly be more question to come.

hey guys have been doing some searching and have found some lunsford ti rod m4 x35mm. since the link needs to be about 50mm with the rodends on would this work?

hey guy still looking for the apropriate link lenght .

now im having a diffrent problem its involeving the proline protrack kit and the tie rods. i have the tie rod at roughly 105mm with long rod ends for the stampede and need to tigten it down to about 87mm for my slash .what do i do?
    Last edited by cooleocool; 10-11-2013 at 03:38 PM. Reason: post merge
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo

RC Qualifier
    Reod, the 4x35 should work perfectly with short rod ends as a drag link. For the steering tie rods, just replace the long rod ends with short and you'll be fine.

RC Champion
    awsome. thank you blaster75.

and for tires.... i have found a track that is about 20-30min drive.and is going to be opening in december.... its going to be a new indoor clay track. i have been looking over the local race forums and the p-l ions and j concepts presure points are recomended localy for other indoor clay tracks.so i was wondering if the ions or the presure points would be a safe clay tire to get being on a budget/ safe side.

thank you
    summit /mustang /stampede-2s spc lipo