RC Qualifier

Li-PO and balances...

Well it's that time again, ordering batteries and other supplies! I plan to order some packs from SPC(11.1v) and a charger. What I need to know is: why is the best cell balancer? I am not talking about just the built in balancer in a charger but an actual balancing device. I know there is a few out there but I want one of the top shelf item.
    PM for info.....

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    Take a look at the TME "Extreme" balancer. It has a 450 milli-Amp discharge rate which is the highest I know of in a stand alone balance card.

Or my other choice, the Common Sense "Balance Pro". Like most balance cards, the discharge rate for this one is lower at only 150 milli-Amps, but the "Balance Pro" also displays individual cell voltages with a LED readout.

RC Qualifier
    I use the Traxxas EZ peak plus. I love it.