Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    Well my Traxxas friends, I have decided! I am hopefully trading my 1/10 Summit for TWO 1/16 Rally's. One is all stock and the other has a HW 4000KV system with HP_ radio system. Some RPM parts are installed(unknown as of now). He wants $235 each, I told him trade My summit with lots of extras(conservatively priced @ $430) for both his minis(without chargers or batts) plus $50 on my end. I think its a fair deal since he is driving an hour... I will sell one and keep the other. I need a winter project, so whats better, the HW 400KV system or the stock? I understand the V380 is hard to beat but what about the HW system?... I plan to drop a SV3 in soon with HPI X patterns!
    Oh and the best part of my little project is that I will have a 26/50 gearing with this body:

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    I think he is getting the deal of the century...
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Qualifier
    I know, they seem to be in pretty good condition... I have at least $120 in spare parts... I think I will strip both minis down keep what parts I like and sell the other... I'm not giving him $235, just my Summit and all it's stuff + $50. I really don't think it's that fair from my wallet but I have to make it appealing from his part!
    PM for info.....

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartanator View Post
    Thanks F-R, ever tow your Spartan around with a mini(assuming you have one)? Just kidding, thanks I will take a look, i have a $50 Home Depot card so maybe I just might go and spend it. I don't know what my step grand parents were thinking when they got me a HD gift card...
    Get a dremmel with the card if you dont have one. Comes in handy more than you would think

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by josh62685 View Post
    Get a dremmel with the card if you dont have one. Comes in handy more than you would think
    Thanks josh, already have a dremel! It's on the old side but it works, it's model 395(2003) and it's still kicking.
    PM for info.....

RC Turnbuckle Jr. Jimmie Neutron's Avatar
    Used brushless 16ths are only worth $200ish with a few upgrades... shipped. If the stock one is brushed it is worth maybe $125 if it is in tip top condition. So, what that means is you are trading a $450-500 RC PLUS $50 for maybe $350 worth of RC's.
    Whatever it is I just said... I could be wrong.

RC Qualifier

Highly thinking of getting a 1/16!

His 1/16 rally's are brushless, well at least one is for sure. I will find out at the end of Tuesday.

Here is mine:http://houston.craigslist.org/tag/4110502230.html

Here is his:
    http://houston.craigslist.org/tag/4101656279.html

Like you said, deal of the century(for
    Him)! I just spoke with him and he said he would try and find some batteries and chargers... Probably stock Ni-MH… I tried for the 1:10 Rally but he didn't like that deal. I have slowly figured out that the more part money I spend, you don't get back when you sell something...
    Last edited by Spartanator; 10-14-2013 at 11:01 AM.
    PM for info.....

RC Qualifier
    Not to ring up an old thread but my two 1:16's have been sold along with almost everything else. A Spartan(hull only at the RMA'ed moment) and a Villain EX. Well I was going to build on a 1/10 LCG roller but decided no because I need portability(not that the 1/10 Slash is big). I am buying a mini merv Tuesday, I can't stay away from Traxxas. They have me hooked! Anyways this will be my guide(and anyone else who wants) for part replacement! The price is $180......... I have a Traxxas addiction and I wouldn't let it go for the world! Who has used the the bodies from http://www.mcallisterracing.com/ ?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Traxxis-1-16...p2047675.l2557
    PM for info.....