RC Enthusiast

So I keep looking at the parts list and.......

the specs, the details, features till I'm blue in the face here waiting for this Rally car to drop and for a lack of trying to think of how to hurry the release along I thought I just ask about the stock shocks.

So do the stock shocks that look to be just plastic friction shocks seem like they'd last very long? I have
    no idea if they would but I'm thinking now why replace them until we see for sure from use.
    I'll be putting them to use if the car ever hits the shelves

Just a thought as I mentioned, time is a wasting Traxxas, give us this nasty little Rally so we can put it to
    the test

RC Qualifier
    I'm keeping an eye on this release, too! they'll probably perform 'okay' and may last for a while, the big question is tuneability - and for that reason i reckon most people will go with oil filled shocks pretty quick!

RC Enthusiast
    In another thread I started here I described how I've laid out a large 3 car garage on track road course for some confined racing. I'm hoping to find a few older potential buyers of this new car (if it ever becomes available) to just have some fun with it in a Spec Car scenario, no upgrading (except for the oil shocks of course).
    None of us are really interested in an overly competitive atmosphere, a few older guys looking for some laughs.

This car should last us longer then most because we wont be putting it through any of the paces it's actually built to take.

Quote Originally Posted by cossack4 View Post
    I'm keeping an eye on this release, too! they'll probably perform 'okay' and may last for a while, the big question is tuneability - and for that reason i reckon most people will go with oil filled shocks pretty quick!