RC poster

What size would be safe??

Hey guys
    I have #3908bl emaxx, I have been running the truck now for about 6 months with 3c lipos 5000mah
    I wanted to change my tires would actually like to go a lil bit bigger. My question is how big can you go before I have to start worrying about stuff breaking? everything on my truck is stock!

Thanks Kurt!

RC Qualifier
    I ran Big Joe 40series on my rig for awhile with stock driveshafts etc. and it went okay. It depends a bit on how hard you bash and how heavy your trigger finger is.
    Always get a 2nd Opinion!

RC Racer
    How tall are the Big Joe's. (5", 6" 6.5") I am running 6.25" right now and am thinking the same thing as kurt, a little bit bigger never hurt for the muddy season bashing.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by Capt Fiero View Post
    How tall are the Big Joe's. (5", 6" 6.5") I am running 6.25" right now and am thinking the same thing as kurt, a little bit bigger never hurt for the muddy season bashing.
    Big Joe 40's are 6.39" high
    Always get a 2nd Opinion!

RC poster
    Ok I was looking at the ProLine Mashers which are a lil bit higher then the stock maxx tires but they deff have a lot more width the desperado rims give it a half inch off set which would be nice for stability...I am going to switch to 2c lipo 5000mah to play it safe I cant afford to break anything on this truck haha