RC poster

issue with my nitro sport,please help

when i blast down my street fill throttle and then let off the gas my ns wants to turn to the right causing me to crash but as long as im on the gas it steers fine any ideas??

With the engine shut down and the electronics on simulate a full throttle pass and see what happens. Could be low/dying batteries.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    Ok il try I mean I roll slow and adjust the steering trim and all is good and wide open car goes straight just soons I let off gas from wide open it veres to the right and I crash.

I understand that. It could be that the batteries get low and if you have a failsafe sometimes they turn the vehicle. Could also be that your throttle servo is not properly adjusted and the brakes engage at idle.
    I could sit here all day and write, but you have the truck in front of you and would need to troubleshoot what happens and when.
    The Super Derecho

RC poster
    Ok gotcha.....

RC poster
    one thing i know thats not right is the little rod that hangs over the spur gear is kinda down and lightly rubbing the spur,not sure why or how to raise it or why it went down.
    Last edited by tommy4130; 10-22-2013 at 02:35 PM.