RC Enthusiast

Emaxx Tire Problem

Hello I'm having a tire problem on my emaxx brushless MM2 I have ripped 4 sets of tires off my Emaxx and I'm sick of replacing them I
    Ripped one off today and I'm wondering if there's a set of tires I can get that can stand 65mph and not
    Ballon as much as stock tires and have good tred on them thanks I run 2 3s 5000mah 25C lipos and 28t
    Pinion and 65t spur

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

RC Qualifier
    You need to get ProLine tires & Beadlock rims which will let you tape up your tires. Tape will keep your tires from expanding, and it wouldn hurt to balance your wheels too.

RC Qualifier
    Edmonton, AB (and looking for an RC buddy. PM me if you're from NE Edmonton!)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReglarDude View Post
    You need to get ProLine tires & Beadlock rims which will let you tape up your tires. Tape will keep your tires from expanding, and it wouldn hurt to balance your wheels too.
    You don't need beadlocks to tape tires. Just buy the rubber and rims separate, wrap the inside with gorilla tape, and glue them up.
    Sig edited for awesomeness. NC

RC Champion
    +1 on balancing your tires. Makes a big difference, especially if you want to go 65 mph with one of these things.
    Last edited by EMAXXBRUSHLESS; 09-23-2013 at 08:36 AM.

RC Enthusiast
    I like the sound of beadlock so I don't have to keep glueing I found these 3 I was wondering if these are good and which one axials rims on panther slicks

http://www.rcplanet.com/ProductDetai...T130S&CartID=4

http://www.rcplanet.com/ProductDetai...18411&CartID=5

http://www.rcplanet.com/ProductDetai...I8042&CartID=6

RC Qualifier
    Can someone explain to me what beadlock wheels do? Do they allow you to not have to glue your tires to the wheels? I'm new to this. Any elaboration?

RC Qualifier
    Those Panther 3.2 slicks are for 3.2/Maxx sized wheels. The wheels shown are 3.8/40 series.

I just bought the Panther slicks. Some of the thinnest rubber I've seen. About 1/16" on sidewalls and footprint. I trimmed the bead off and am fitting them on 40 series wheels. Its just for kicks because I know they're going to tear apart.

If you want durable slicks, look into Ipanema's Monster Slicks. http://brucknerhobbies.com/catalog/p...oducts_id=1058 (they come in 40 and 45 shore). Premounted and they're supposed to be belted.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by deanwrx View Post
    Those Panther 3.2 slicks are for 3.2/Maxx sized wheels. The wheels shown are 3.8/40 series.

I just bought the Panther slicks. Some of the thinnest rubber I've seen. About 1/16" on sidewalls and footprint. I trimmed the bead off and am fitting them on 40 series wheels. Its just for kicks because I know they're going to tear apart.

If you want durable slicks, look into Ipanema's Monster Slicks. http://brucknerhobbies.com/catalog/p...oducts_id=1058 (they come in 40 and 45 shore). Premounted and they're supposed to be belted.
    Ok we'll after hearing that about those panthers I will get the bead locks and put a set of trenchers thanks I almost wasted my money I thought those were good slicks thanks

RC Enthusiast
    At least I have one spare tire but I'm getting those bead locks and trenchers no matter what

RC Qualifier
    I was seriously disappointed. I had hi hopes because I have Panther Pythons and their sidewalls are insanely thick. Thicker than any Proline tire I've seen. But the slicks are kinda sad. I'll take a pic of them on 40 series wheels to show you - they look cool, but sidewalls are just too soft. The wheel lips are gonna scrub big time. I'll trash them in a parking lot. lol

I've never run beadlocks but I hear guys have better luck with the tire staying on if you add some gasket maker/sealer to the beadlock.

Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by first rc car owner View Post
    Ok we'll after hearing that about those panthers I will get the bead locks and put a set of trenchers thanks I almost wasted my money I thought those were good slicks thanks

RC Enthusiast
    Last edited by first rc car owner; 09-28-2013 at 01:16 AM.

RC Qualifier
    I have the Big Joes on the Axial 8 spokes same as you ordered. You are going to need 2 sets of those Big Joes tho.

RC Enthusiast
    Yes I know I order it and had to get all the stuff again to take a pic but did not realize that big joes said 1 but I ordered 2

RC Enthusiast
    Finnaly there here I put the big joes on first and there big compared to stock I think it worth the money but here's some pics

Edited for bypassing the language filter. Please do not attempt to bypass the language filter.
    Last edited by cooleocool; 10-01-2013 at 09:54 AM.

RC Qualifier
    Yeh theyaeres tupid big compared to stock lol