RC poster

Tell Suspension Question

Did some great rock wall crawling earlier and when I was done I noticed one of the front strut bases was missing! The spring just kinda dangles down to the control arm now. Still usable but there's no way I'm gonna be able to find that thing haha.

Anyway, I wanted to buy a couple of bases but I can't seem to find them alone. Is the suspension for the Rally 4WD and Slash the same design (excl. spring length) or do I need to wait before I can get some? I don't mind buying an extra set of springs/dampers just for the bases but I will if they are compatible...

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

As far as I know, ANY Traxxas truck with the ultra shocks should have the same lower spring retainer. That mean the Stampede, Slash, Rustler, etc all have the same part.

http://www.rcplanet.com/Traxxas_Spri..._p/tra3768.htm
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Enthusiast
    if its what i think it is you can get them. My local hobby shop had them, mine came off after some hard climbing and flipping.

RC poster
    Thanks. Looks like that's what I need... truck came with some extra bits but the retainers themselves were not in there. Oh well, might as well get a few other little things as well.

Traxxas Employee
    It's always good to have extra spring retainers anyway. That way you can use different size springs, provided they fit over the shock bodies.