RC poster

Just got a Nitro Slash

Picked up a new/used Nitro Slash. Had it tuned by the local hobby shop, I couldnt get it tuned. He original owner had broke it in but thats all he did. Hobby guy got it airborne and shock cap came off. He repaired it. I got it home and was testing out the new tune and another shock cap came off ! Lost control of it and it smashed the telephone pedestal. Broke the steering part. I ordered alum replacements for the steering and I bought some Integy shocks. Anyone got an opinion on those shocks ? I want new wheels and tires too but got to figure out the offset thing. I was going to go to 2.8 all the way around.

Dave

RC Qualifier
    Stay away from integy. Most of their stuff is junk.
    Jato 3.3, Revo .28 JL Max, Nitro Stampede 3.3

+1, don't buy anything Integy! Also, make sure to post some pictures of your Slash!
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh 1/18 Rally/Teton T-Maxx

RC poster
    OOPS on the Integy. I got the shocks but at least they are alum. I want to change wheel/tires. Does anyone put 2.8s on them ? I also got to figure out the specific parts by name that yall say to replace/upgrade. I dont know the part names yet. Anyone got pics of Slash with 2.8s ?

Anyone got pics of Slash with 2.8s ?
    Try looking up pictures of electric Slash's with 2.8 tires.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh 1/18 Rally/Teton T-Maxx

RC poster
    Has No one put 2.8s on a nitro slash? Just want to know what ones work. 14mm hex is all I need to choose? I guess front will be wider than rear with 2.8s? Im lost!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2