Thread: Body Question

RC poster

Body Question

I've had my Slayer Pro for a couple months now and I'm in love. The body is lookin quite haggered so i'm looking at a new one. I found a Parma Fifty five SC Baja that looks sick . I race with a guy in our Bump n run league (real cars) who uses a 55 chevy and i thought it would be sweet to paint it to match his. Says it'll fit the Slash, but im curious if it'll fit my Slayer Pro. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Watch the language....remove the ** from your post when they show up.
    Last edited by Double G; 09-19-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Says it'll fit the Slash, but im curious if it'll fit my Slayer Pro. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
    Welcome to the forums! The Slash bodies will fit on the original Slayer, but not on the Slayer pro. You need to get a bigger shell to fit the Slayer pro.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC poster
    Dang. Was reeealy hopin she'd fit. Any place that has a decent selection of bodies that arent the stock ones?

Try Pro line.com, they have a ton.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Qualifier
    It'll Prob be to short for you. But I have one of the Parma 55 bodies for my slash, and I can take a picture with it setting on my slayer pro for you so you can have a idea...
    MERV SV3/5700
    Slash MMP/2400
    Slayer Pro
    Spartan

RC poster
    If you would please. i would really like to see it.

RC Qualifier
    Here's a few pictures with the parma body on my slayer pro. Note it's just sitting on there. But I think with some trimming in the wheel wells, you could possibly to get it to look right. It def got me thinking of getting another one! I should also add I run +12mm hub extensions, so with stock set up wheels should be inside of body.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by BomberSTi; 09-19-2013 at 04:52 PM.
    MERV SV3/5700
    Slash MMP/2400
    Slayer Pro
    Spartan

RC poster
    MAN!! That looks sooo sick. I think with a bit of trimming i can get the exact look im gonig for. My buddys real fifty five has radiused wheel wells anyways so i think i could make it work. Thanks for taking the time to take some pics. Really helped me out

RC Qualifier
    No prob man! Glad I could help. You'd prob also have alittle more room with the 2.2/3.0 short course wheels too.
    MERV SV3/5700
    Slash MMP/2400
    Slayer Pro
    Spartan

RC Enthusiast
    the proline bodies are not availible anymore for the slayer pro they have discontinued it i have sent them a mail for it. but i had a bit of luck i found them in a shop in england so i ordered 2 at the same time