RC Enthusiast

revo 3.3 question

So its been while since I have driven my revo as I didn't have time to put it back together, anyways I finally did and I put 2 tanks though it ,but I noticed something weird as I was driving it, it was reaching temps of around 240-250. I was wondering is this normal on a day where its super sunny and around 85-90 deg and its not lean if anything its still rich as I can see smoke most of the time. It is also not bogging or anything it was actually running really good. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Icyle800

Should be just fine.
    The Super Derecho

RC Enthusiast
    thanks for the quick reply I will just keep running it the way it already is

RC Competitor
    Mine always run in that temp. range running 3232 plugs, Byron's Gen 2 20% and tuned to make good power.

RC Racer
    hey i know this isent my forum but i am haveing a similar problem mine went up to 300 degrees and siezed up help!!!

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by rc addict. View Post
    hey i know this isent my forum but i am haveing a similar problem mine went up to 300 degrees and siezed up help!!!
    300 is way to hot, anywhere between 220 and 270 is good. If it seized it may be to late.

RC Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark Ball View Post
    300 is way to hot, anywhere between 220 and 270 is good. If it seized it may be to late.
    What he said. You want it running right at 250 and 270 is max. If you're seeing 300 then you're way too lean or you have a bad engine bearing.

Sent from my MB886 using Tapatalk 4