RC Qualifier

Summit Trail Run Vol. 1

Going to start doing a monthly installation/compilation videos to share a bit of all the footage I take of my drives with the Summit. Going to make an effort to start to branch out to get to different locations. This month is video of my go to driving locations withing 15 minutes of my house. My plans for next month are to get up in the Sierra's before the snow hits and get some footage. Need to get my new Bronco body dirty too. Time to get my hiking boots laced up

RC Qualifier
    I don't thank that spare is going to fit..lol. Did you cut your foams? If yes, did you notice a big difference?

RC Qualifier
    Lol. Yeah the spare is just one of those temp spares to get you to the next gas station. :-)

Yeah I did fear cut the foams. They deform pretty nice on the rocks. I have noticed they have been getting softer the more I use them. Can't say if they are the same without the foams cut as I cut them before I mounted them up so I have never driven with the foams uncut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

RC Qualifier
    I took my foams completely out. They climb better but WAY too soft. Especially at faster speeds. The slingers are pretty firm so I am hoping that once I cut, being somewhere in the middle will be optimal.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by mrhammer2u View Post
    I took my foams completely out. They climb better but WAY too soft. Especially at faster speeds. The slingers are pretty firm so I am hoping that once I cut, being somewhere in the middle will be optimal.
    Yeah see I was afraid of them being too soft if I left them out. They are not as soft as the stock tires with the foams gear cut but they are getting closer every time I use them. I still do alot of 2nd gear bashing so I need the foams in.

RC Qualifier
    Cool video, can't wait of the next.

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by maxi single View Post
    Cool video, can't wait of the next.
    Thanks!! Much appreciated.