RC Racer

suspension to make handel better

got a revo about 2006. I mostly use in front of the house in the street and on grass. Since I have had it never really played with the shocks or suspension. My question is how can I make it A) Turn better meaning the turning radius and B) make it so that I don't flip over when making an abrupt turn?

RC Enthusiast
    http://traxxas.com/pitpass/howto/new...t-Guide-Part-2

I believe a sway bar kit helps prevent it from flipping but I don't know what else will.

RC Qualifier
    move the pushrods to the middle or outside setting on the lower a arms.. it will lower the truck and stiffen the suspension a bit..
    Traxxas please sell kits!

RC Qualifier
    Thicker shock oil will help a lot too

The revo platform dont turn as sharp as the maxx platform. I have the wider steering bracket installed and I dont think it really did anything

Posted by my Galaxy Note 2

RC Competitor
    sway bar makes huge difference.

RC Qualifier
    What Rocker's are you running? Which springs and shock oil are you running (front & rear)?

I run P2 and/or P3 Rocker's with the pushrods in the center hole, 80wt oil (F&R) and Silver in the front and Blue springs in the back? As said above the sway bar kit makes a huge difference. I personnally like the Tekin sway bar kit and ONLY run it on the front.

As for a tighter turing radius......you can change out the steering stop and gain a little.
    SUMMIT, SUMVO, ERBE, EMAXX & REVO 3.3

RC Champion
    The Blue and Silver springs are made for the LT Rockers. That is why they are shorter than the other springs.
    2009 Florida State Monster Truck Champion
    RBMods

RC Qualifier
    I agree, but they stiffen the suspension just enough for me on the 3.3; I adjust the preload if needed. I use same setup but have lightened the shock oil to 70wt and use green spings in the front and tan in the rear on my erbe. Sometimes Tan and Black but most always stiffer in the rear......I'm a basher.

One thing I might add........I use the VDP kit on all my trucks. It makes a huge difference IMO. I use the #2 piston w/ the valve on top.
    SUMMIT, SUMVO, ERBE, EMAXX & REVO 3.3

RC Qualifier
    I have the vdp in my erevo and one ordered for my 3.3, they make a huge difference. I also run the springs for the lt rockers on my p2 rockers.

Posted by my Galaxy tab 3 8"