RC Racer

To buy or not to buy???????????

Hi xo-1 owners im looking into getting a xo-1 but i would like some info from people that own and mess with them im not looking to go 135 mph with it (i say that now) but just to have fun im used to bashing around my lawn and fields with my 1/10 summit and rustler vxl im looking for a street car to play with anything i should know before i spend the money on one, what brakes, what needs upgrading, ect thanks for the help
    Traxxas summit
    Traxxas rustler vxl

RC Champion
    Buy an RTR and drive it.

Jeremy
    Jeremy

RC Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by speedpro22 View Post
    Hi xo-1 owners im looking into getting a xo-1 but i would like some info from people that own and mess with them im not looking to go 135 mph with it (i say that now) but just to have fun im used to bashing around my lawn and fields with my 1/10 summit and rustler vxl im looking for a street car to play with anything i should know before i spend the money on one, what brakes, what needs upgrading, ect thanks for the help
    In the same boat here. Been lurking a while trying to decide to spend the money or not. Got a slash 4x4 for off road already just love the lines and what the X0-1 will do.

RC Champion
    Do It! Do It now....
    Last edited by ViperZ; 09-17-2013 at 09:30 PM.