RC Racer

Red Ali push rods and toe links or stock steel ones for bashing?

Hi I was just wandering what are best for bashing?I guess ali will snap and steel will bend?What do you guys find the best?

Lunsford Titanium Push Rods
    post 172
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...=1#post5256176
    Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Qualifier
    I have the aluminum ones and havn't broke or bent one yet, Just a few rod ends. If you hit something at highspeed pretty much no matter what you put on there will bend. I always set up my suspension so that on bottom out the skids will hit the ground

RC Racer
    Well after a few beers last night I ordered the red ones.Hopefully my RPM rod ends will fit.The Titanium ones would be nice but not sure where to get them in the Uk and so far everything I have ordered s from the US so I thought I better orer something from over here

RC Champion
    Iv bashed a lot with both red alum and stock push rods. Iv bent both type of rods. The red alum rods bend a little easier and upset me when they bend because there more pricey. The stocks are a little tuffer but can still bend. It dose not upset as much when the stocks bend because they are a dime a dozen. I stick with using stock rods now and have a few extras as back up.
    E-Revo MMM-2200 6s

RC Qualifier
    Hmm.. I had the opposite experience, the stock rods did bend really fast, even on small impacts. The aluminum rods are still in perfect condition and i have had them for much longer than the stock rods.

RC Racer
    No that I have ordered the rear push rods I will probably go all red to keep them all matched

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyK View Post
    Hmm.. I had the opposite experience, the stock rods did bend really fast, even on small impacts. The aluminum rods are still in perfect condition and i have had them for much longer than the stock rods.
    I have also had this experience - stock bent - had red toe links and pushrods for ages now without issues!!

Bash it like someone else is doing the wrenching!

RC Racer
    I ordered 5318x and the little ali spacers as I run P2 rockers.Is that correct?

Would you go flip my truck back over??

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by 87 GN View Post
    Thanks for the link mate.i ordered the correct parts