RC Racer

Rpm shock guards

My nephew is getting a green telluride for Christmas. I want to get him some green accents. I was going to do green nuts for the wheels, and either green aluminum shock caps or the rpm green shock guards.

But to my question....will the rpm shock guards work on the telluride?
    (1) Ultimate Slash 4x4 & (1) HCG Slash 4x4

Yes, they should fit, and look great too.
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Enthusiast
    i'm not sure, but a lot of upgrade from the Stampede will fit on the Telluride. Show us some picture when you put the shock guards on the Telly!

The Stampede 4x4's shock guards might fit also...
    Sl2sh Slayer Summit Sl4sh Teton/Rally T-Maxx Pnde

RC Racer
    I will probably order them. They do use the Ultra shocks and it looks pretty close to the slash so it shouldn't be an issue. I will get some pictures as soon as I can.

RC Racer
    I did order them and they should fit right on there. I really like the green color. We had the Telly and my slash out and collided head on and I was going pretty fast. The slash is ok but the Telly suffered a broken a-arm and a broken control arm or whatever the top plastic unajustable piece is. Fast forward and the hobby store in town has no Telly a-arms in stock so we put slash parts on one side. They are longer so we had to use the steering rods for the top link and the steering. The driveshaft worked but I wouldn't trust it for too long. Well the correct parts are ordered and might get here Saturday. I will try to get pictures up soon.

RC Racer
    Don't sweat it. The RPM guards will fit nicely. The Stampede guards will too, only with a little trimming for wheel clearance. The RPM's come with new rod ends for the shock shafts. The rod ends are square in profile to prevent the guards from spinning around on the shock.

http://www.toemen.nl/images/producte...-_RPM80402.jpg

73, Goat
    Last edited by KC5H; 12-27-2013 at 09:13 AM.