Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Champion
    http://www.hot-racing.com/index.cgi?...VXS15502;c=455

These are what I use. Just traxxas internals and one extra hot racing o ring at the bottom. Stops leaks perfectly.

lipo power!!!!!
    1:16 Slash VXL
    Stampede 4x4 3800kv
    Rustler VXL

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimdog View Post
    http://www.hot-racing.com/index.cgi?...VXS15502;c=455

These are what I use. Just traxxas internals and one extra hot racing o ring at the bottom. Stops leaks perfectly.

lipo power!!!!!
    do you guys think i should just get stronger springs and maybe a different weight oil in the shocks???

RC Champion
    That won't stop leaking. I do run mini revo springs and 30wt oil. Those don't matter if your shocks won't stop leaking though.

lipo power!!!!!
    Stampede 4x4 3800kv
    Rustler VXL

RC Racer
    That won't stop leaking. I do run mini revo springs and 30wt oil. Those don't matter if your shocks won't stop leaking though.

lipo power!!!!!
    im sorry no they are not leaking its just with the weight of the steel roll cage my shocks and springs are not pushing the truck back up after i push it down with the cage on srry for the confusion

RC Champion
    Try 2.25 to 3.00 rate springs. I use 1.97 in the rear and 2.17 in front.

lipo power!!!!!
    Stampede 4x4 3800kv
    Rustler VXL

RC Qualifier
    Also the Finisher are you going to convert your wifes merv back into a mini slash lol ??[/QUOTE]

Haha, not quite yet. I got a 1/16 69 camero yesterday. So I'll play with that for awhile first.

As far as the leaking shocks. I got tired of buying different kinds. I tried hr shocks and they leaked too. I ended up super gluing the bottom caps to the shock bodys. Kinda jerry rigged, but it worked. You just have to be carefull not to pit too much, otherwise you glue the shock rods in place. And that's bad!
    addicted much....

RC Racer
    Try 2.25 to 3.00 rate springs. I use 1.97 in the rear and 2.17 in front.

lipo power!!!!!
    where can i get those type of springs can you give me a website???

Quote Originally Posted by the finisher View Post
    Haha, not quite yet. I got a 1/16 69 camero yesterday. So I'll play with that for awhile first.

As far as the leaking shocks. I got tired of buying different kinds. I tried hr shocks and they leaked too. I ended up super gluing the bottom caps to the shock bodys. Kinda jerry rigged, but it worked. You just have to be carefull not to pit too much, otherwise you glue the shock rods in place. And that's bad!
    My shocks are not leaking its just the steel roll cage i have for it is really heavy thats all just tryin to figure out how to beef the shocks up to handle the extra load... and where did you get the 1/16 69 camaro at i want one to make into a mini road machine lol

RC Qualifier
    I got the camero from another member on here. I don't think you can buy them new. Look on ebay. As far as springs, the strongest ones I know of are the purple mini summit springs.

I think the camero is essentially a mini rally.
    addicted much....

RC Racer
    Quote Originally Posted by the finisher View Post
    I got the camero from another member on here. I don't think you can buy them new. Look on ebay. As far as springs, the strongest ones I know of are the purple mini summit springs.

I think the camero is essentially a mini rally.
    o ok cool thanks for the info