RC Qualifier

Look what I got for 175

So got this from craigslist yesterday, my first 1/16. Very excited! Came with these 3 bodies:

Came with these tires/wheels(far right is just wheels+foams):

And here it is:

So I thought it was a good deal for $175. All of the knuckles are wobbly/sloppy though so I will fix those soon. Suggestions? The rear left is especially bad because it doesn't have one of the clips that hold the pivot ball in place...
    2wd Slash VXL
    3906 MMM

RC Qualifier
    Don't do RPM for this. I love their stuff, but this is one part fails to live up to their reputation. Stock or expensive bling, although alluminum knuckles aren't just bling imo. Nice find, looks to be in very good condition otherwise and came with a lipo.

RC Qualifier
    Yes, a 2200mah 35/70c 2s Lipo. Doors don't close though, but it may just be the battery wires in the way. So the rpm knuckles aren't as good as some aluminum options?
    2wd Slash VXL
    3906 MMM

In my observations, all of the following makes a decent knuckle... with many reported happy users.
    HR, GH, and GPM

HR gets a bad rap because the threads are not always perfect for the pillow ball adjuster.
    To be honest, I don't think any of them have perfect threads in this area... but because HR has aluminum pillow ball adjusters this flaw becomes more evident. If you have a way to chase the threads to make sure they are perfect, HR makes a quality knuckle.

RPM are hit and miss... some report no issues while others say they popped pillow balls and the bearing hole ovaled over time.
    Whatever it is I just typed... could be wrong.