RC Racer

Anyone having problems unlocking the XO?

I've been trying to unlock my XO since Thurs. I get down to the last part (address of purchased and last 4 DL#) then I hit next and I get a notice "server returned...invalid data...yada-yada".....

Traxxas said it's probably the new server, but I was wondering if anyone else has tried to unlock thier's since Wed?
    Last edited by Flyextreme; 08-25-2013 at 02:39 AM.
    Sure it'll work, watch this

RC Enthusiast
    Nope. Worked fine for me. I unlocked it in July 2013. It's likely server issues then. Even when I browse the forum pages, it's a little slow and erratic at times.

RC Racer
    It must be bugs in the new server that haven't been worked out. Now I can't even log in from my phone.

RC poster
    I just received a XO-1 from Tower Hobbies. Love the car, however I d/l Traxxas link to unlock on my Itouch 2nd gen. It doesnt recognize my transmitter or receiver on the link staus bar. The XO-1 is added and all looks well. I get a beep out of my receiver by the motor and a yellow light. Green is on servo. The car runs great in the locked position. It just doesn't detect on the icons. Any suggestions? Appreciate the help.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ROJAS View Post
    I just received a XO-1 from Tower Hobbies. Love the car, however I d/l Traxxas link to unlock on my Itouch 2nd gen. It doesnt recognize my transmitter or receiver on the link staus bar. The XO-1 is added and all looks well. I get a beep out of my receiver by the motor and a yellow light. Green is on servo. The car runs great in the locked position. It just doesn't detect on the icons. Any suggestions? Appreciate the help.
    Update: I didnt have a good connection form Itouch to transmitter due to thin skin case that i did not take off. One call to Traxxas tech support and removal of itouch case and its now unlocked.

RC Racer
    My issue with unlocking "was" due to switching servers and I had it unlocked shortly after my original post.

However, I still can't log on from my phone. Is anyone else having this issue?

ROJAS, thanks for the update.