RC poster

Help trying to figure out what model E-revo I actually have

Hi-
    I'm new to the new age R/C world as its been several years since I've been out of the hobby.
    My last truck was a Team Losi Triple X T from ten years ago.

I recently bought a used E-Revo from a garage sale and the guy didn't seem to know much about the truck or what was done to it. I think I got a pretty good deal at $200. I do know this...
    -It has a Losi Xcelorin brushless motor which is huge
    -the e-revo was converted from a twin motor Titan
    -I'm running a Mamba Monster Pro ESC
    -On the chassis it has a sticker A1152501 (not sure if that means anything)

What I'm unsure of is what scale the car is and what motor can I upgrade to?
    (I'm thinking of Castle Creations 1/8th 2200kv)

I bought 2 3S lipo batteries to run but found out that my motor is not able to run them
    (I hooked them up and the motor did nothing, I even tried to program the ESC and nothing)

From what I've read I think I can use my Mamba max pro ESC with the Castle Creations motor,
    but would it be wise just to get a new combo with the Mamba Monster ESC and motor?

I included some pictures to see if anyone knows what scale and what model number it is.

Dimensions: 19.5 Inches long (49.53cm) from Bumper to bumper (not including spoiler)
    7.5 Inches wide (19.05cm) Battery tray to battery tray
    15 Inches wide (38.1cm) from tire mount to tire mount.

Thanks! Any input is appreciated!

RC Champion
    It is the 1/10th scale e-revo brushed edition. It does seem like a 1/8th scale to some also. I also believe that esc is to small. Plus it may only handle 4s lipo. Alot of members use that esc in a rustler, slash, or stampede rc's. Go for the new waterproof mmm2/2200kv combo. You will be a happy camper.

By the way WELCOME TO THE FORUM, and great job on adding pics your first time. It took me a while to figure it out. peace.
    Last edited by ajcar; 08-21-2013 at 03:15 PM.
    I'm not krazy. My mother had me tested.

RC poster
    Quote Originally Posted by ajcar View Post
    It is the 1/10th scale e-revo brushed edition. It does seem like a 1/8th scale to some also. I also believe that esc is to small. Plus it may only handle 4s lipo. Alot of members use that esc in a rustler, slash, or stampede rc's. Go for the new waterproof mmm2/2200kv combo. You will be a happy camper.

By the way WELCOME TO THE FORUM, and great job on adding pics your first time. It took me a while to figure it out. peace.
    Yeah I placed it next to my buddies 1/10th stampede and it look huge. Thats why I was thinking it was a 1/8th scale. I'm trying to get it to be like the e-revo brushless. I'm just trying to figure out what parts I can order, but just didn't want to order them and have the car be a 1/8th.

RC Qualifier
    I think $200.00 bucks was a pretty sweet deal. Did it come with a Radio ?
    E-REVO MMM - Stampede 4x4 6s/3s