RC poster

Running Front Wheels on all Four corners

Im wanting to run the deeper outer offset front wheels and the same tread tire on the front and rear of my Rustler. Will there be any side effects in the rear by running the deeper offset outback? Will performace or handling be effected?

*I used the search function with no results*

I have done it and if anything it improves handling by making the rear end wider and thus more stable.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

RC Racer
    I'd like to do the same thing. There are a few different mods you can do to make the front and rear equal width while using front offset wheels all around. Eventually, I would like to do the Jang wide mod. You should Google it. The only down fall to just putting front wheels on the rear is it will look funny, imo.
    Brushless Rustler XL5 - MERV VXL

RC Enthusiast
    No difference, if anything A LITTLE BETTER, BUT IT ALSO DEPENDS ON YOUR TRUCK and parts
    Pass them Juan at a time.

RC Enthusiast
    I am currently running it this way and i definitely prefer it.

RC poster
    Thanks for the replies, exactly what i wanted to hear.

RC Racer
    I have run this way for awhile. It depends on what your looking for also. I have one rusty with the Jang mod and front offset. It handles great but I also have one with stock set up. When I want the bouncy feel of a stock rusty I grab that one. Its all the choice of what the feeling to do is. The front offset is a great start for a better handling setup. Another nice benefit is the wider rear helps with less rollovers......at least after you get used to the difference. I think everybody has the same opinion on this its only an improvement. The Jang mod can be real cheap if you have the right spare parts.... rear arms, using the steering links for camber. I only had to buy new steering links when I did it. Research that to I highly recommend doing it.