Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Qualifier
    My son thanks you for inspiring me, so do I.

BB MERV/T8 Rusty/OS21REVO
    Drive it like its Hot

RC Competitor
    Say what?! Mann, you made my day with that comment lol. That is clean Merv mod! Did you just paint it?? How is the drive?

RC Qualifier
    Rides pretty nice. Drifting is not easy. I told him I'd give him five bucks when he could drift a full controlled circle around me. I added a Tekin RS Pro esc n geared him 25/50 on 2s in parallel. He loved it. Thought about a big block but doesn't really need it. But it looks good through your window. I have the tenbol not in use n the brushed mount in mine because I wanted the gears cover, no need on road. Had to pick up adjustable toe links.
    BB MERV/T8 Rusty/OS21REVO
    Drive it like its Hot

RC Competitor
    Thats is awesome. I am happy for little man. He looks happy lol. I hope that he gets that 5 bucks soon lol that was a smart idea to motivate him huh lol.

Hey do you know a good way/site to get a url for a video? I want to post my speed run but YouTube is not being nice to me about it right now.

RC Competitor
    Oh yeah, those Reely wheels might looks good but they held no weight when it came to doing speed runs. I had to go back to my foam tire on the rear of the rc to get more tire on the road for stability at 45 mph+ I hit 51 mph on my best run. Not bad, but I expected better. I will post the video as soon as I can obtain a URL for it:

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by GTR Plus View Post
    Sure dcfox.

This is the setup with the upgrades to the suspension w/ zero drop. I completely removed the original springs/shocks setup:

How did you take so much droop out? i been looking for for a way to remove more of it. i got rid of 50% droop whats your set to get 0 droop

RC Competitor
    It was mostly due to the installation of the fully adjustable push rods. Basically made it into a street car by removed all four shocks systems: