RC Qualifier

Question body / paint scheme ... HELP!!...

Hi Everyone,

So I had a MERV a while back but preferred my Stampede so eventually parted with the MERV. Whilst i'm not too keen on the chassis, i do love the size of the 1/16 cars, and so I'm going to buy a brand new Rally 1/16 on offer here in the UK this week. I'm just gonna use it for a bit of indoor fun and the odd car park etc for some slippy sliddy drivey fun time.

But, i cannot decide on a body and paint scheme, i've been through loads of forums and pulled off my favourite pictures but i just cannot decide. So, what would you recommend?

So far i'm liking the Camaro (black and pactra lime ice?) the Mustang (black or gunmetal grey?) and the Protoform (bright / funky colours?). But cannot decide.

Maybe you could help me out with your favourite bodies, paint schemes, or just general advice, and i hope to be back here soon showing the new creation. Thanks!

Ideally like to have a rally type shell, a cruising type shell, and a chavvy / street racer type shell with neons etc for a laugh...

RC Qualifier
    Man this forum is quiet compared to some of the others!! Anyways i've decided on a racing Camaro in black, indy silver, and lime ice, pics to follow...

(protoform coming soon)

RC Qualifier
    A sneaky peak (wheels in the post)...

RC Champion
    My KB Rally has two stock bodies(one mint and one not so much,lol)...and a maroon body from a brushed Fiesta(my current basher body).
    I'm about to pick up a Toyota Nascar Truck body for it but haven't decided on a paint scheme.

My 2wd converted brushed Rally has a Proline Rat Rod body on it.

For my daughters brushed Fiesta that she used to have(that's where my KB basher body came from)...we painted a Boss 302 body.
    --
    "Dude,I almost had you"
    R.I.P Paul Walker

RC Qualifier
    Is the Nascar body meant for this model, or are you gonna mod it? Link?

RC Champion
    All you have to do is adjust the body posts.

http://buy.traxxas.com/product_info....oducts_id=9717

--
    "Dude,I almost had you"
    R.I.P Paul Walker

RC Qualifier
    Yeah cool I may well get one of them. Hard to pick paint for cuz i guess you either go NASCAR or cool street truck vibe. Looking forward to seeing the end product!!

RC Champion
    Won't be going Nascar...but undecided on a scheme/colors
    --
    "Dude,I almost had you"
    R.I.P Paul Walker