RC Qualifier

Experiments Gone Wild

I have been wanting a better wheelie wheel set up (other than factory), but couldn't find anything I liked. I did like the Integy wheelie wheel, but nobody had them. Then somebody told me they weren't available from Integy anymore for the Emax. What I did was; I found a Integy wheelie wheel for a Revo for 10 bucks new, and made what I needed for it to work with my Emax. I thought you guys might like to see it. I'm very happy with it, and I can't loose the rubber tires on it like on my Traxxas set up.

Also, I made a body for my Emax that has been lined with Linex bedliner material. I got the idea when I was at there shop. They had a display of Linex coated donuts, rubber goves, and a hamburger buns. After I made it, a friend told me that you can by these for a 100 bucks. This one cost me 25 dollars. fifteen for the body kit, and 10 bucks for the Linex. You could get different colors, but as it was an experiment, I went as cheap as I could. I hope you all like my experiments. I think I'm going to try another Linex body over the winter.

RC Enthusiast
    Looking good I really like the wheelie bar.

RC Racer
    As for the Wheelie Wheel, that does look amazing. I have a used E-Maxx one in the mail to me, and when it gets here I'll use the mounts from it and make something similar to yours.

Now that Body looks amazing. Keep us updated on how durable it is. I have a tendency to smash bodys up like crazy. Mainly from rolling over backwards trying to climb hills that the E-Maxx was just never designed to climb.

RC Qualifier
    I want that wheelie bar! ! is that custom made? what do I need to buy or make to get that wheelie bar? I gotta have it?

RC Qualifier
    its for my tmaxx 3.3 4907

RC Champion
    Looks good dude, I like the linex body treatment. and your wheelie bar mod.

RC Qualifier
    Thanks guyz. You all wanted an update, so here it is. The Linex body works great! Man, I had some crashes that would of put the lites out on my normal bodies, but this Linex body keeps asking for more. It really has worked out well.

My wheelie wheels had one little problem. If you look at the above pictures of my wheelie wheels, they have little shock absorbers. Well, one upside down, flipitty-flop, hoop-dee-doo crash, and the shock absorbers come apart.

What I did to correct the problem was to make solid braces out of aluminum, and that has worked out very well. Below is a picture of what I'm talking about.

In closing to answer 2010's question, yes. I bought a Integy Revo wheelie wheel for 10 bucks, and made to fit my Emax. The only thing I used from Integy was the wheel itself, and the bottom blue bracket.

RC Qualifier
    hey reglar dude how much taller/bigger are those masher tires over the stock tires that come on the t-maxx 3.3 4907?

RC Qualifier
    I don't know about a Tmaxx 3.3 4907, but I can tell you that my trucks sets about an inch-ish higher than when I had the original tires. I bought my truck new, and it had the OEM Traxxas wheels. If I still had those OEM wheels I could be a little bit more accurate with my guess-timation...I'm going by memory.