Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Strc lcg

  1. #1
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgis
    Posts
    61

    Strc lcg

    Any good gearing suggestion for on road? Stock vxl setup

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

  2. #2
    RC Turnbuckle Jr. billy-bones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    5,052
    Quote Originally Posted by asingharat View Post
    Any good gearing suggestion for on road? Stock vxl setup

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
    http://scriptasylum.com/rc_speed/top_speed.html
    Built Ford Tuff With Chevy Stuff.

  3. #3
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    area-51 RC
    Posts
    588
    take a look on here for judgegixxer , he likes to run his slash on long go-pro cam equipped trips . I know for faster speeds you will need to change to a much better tire .

  4. #4
    RC Competitor
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Georgis
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by magnum500sw View Post
    take a look on here for judgegixxer , he likes to run his slash on long go-pro cam equipped trips . I know for faster speeds you will need to change to a much better tire .
    On the internet or?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

  5. #5
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    area-51 RC
    Posts
    588
    Quote Originally Posted by asingharat View Post
    On the internet or?

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
    here ya go . he is a member on here as well .

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke9xT...=TLr6FMvP3I6U0

  6. #6
    RC Qualifier
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    733
    sweet video I going to have to try that lol ....
    Let's Go Steelers!!!... KCCO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •