RC Enthusiast

chassis braces front and rear

Does anybody know anything about the availability of new era chassis braces and turnbuckle braces? I have looked on their site and saw they are not available. In fact a few of there parts seem to be not available(I wanted to get a wing mount as well but they are not available either). If they are not available where can I purchase an aggresive technologies brace. I live in australia so would need to purchase online with international shipping.
    Last edited by 67vdub; 08-17-2013 at 08:07 AM.

RC Qualifier
    RLC makes a nice chassis brace that goes on the bottom underneath the stock chassis. It's really strong, my Jato hasn't shown any signs of bending since I installed it. I had a New Era roll cage/chassis brace and it broke more than it saved. And it was heavy and slowed the Jato down. It looked cool though.

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks mark might have to look into the under chassis brace as I think I may have bent my chassis a little the other day( body posts don't quite line up with holes in body after crash). I have just read the mod for using turnbuckles ends and thread to brace between the front turnbuckles. Do you think something similar could be made to brace the rear turnbuckles and chassis top plate.

RC Qualifier
    There's not really a way to brace the back of the New Era, it just has a bar that sits in the bottom hole of the rear shock tower. That's one of the things that it would brake. It also broke a front bulkhead, I landed on top and it pushed the whole bulkhead straight down and almost broke it completely off.