RC Enthusiast

Battery question, sorry guys new hear

So I bought a Spartan and it came with the Nimh batteries and I wanted to upgrade to Lipo, Question is :

Has anyone bought from 8400mah 3S 40-80c batteries?
    I bought two and will place in series to get 6S, I realize this is a Traxxas forum but these batteries were half the price of Traxxas, if they perform well I will buy a set in Traxxas brand as well

and yes I have a new great charger!

Help anyone??

***When you see ** in your post remove the words. There is a certain website and brand name(s) that are not allowed here.***
    Last edited by Double G; 08-13-2013 at 05:25 PM. Reason: content

RC Champion
    you'll have to reword the question?, then you'll get responces
    MMM/2650, E-maxx Body=FUN !
    3 Slash 4x4
    Pede 4x4

RC Enthusiast
    the modderator wont let me post competitor brand names on here?

I was asking about a non-traxxas battery.

kinda silly, I spent 600 dollars on the boat and just want a second set up batteries but cant ask the question????

is there a real forum out there where we can discuss these boats openly? not sure what traxxas is afraid of, not like we all are not aware of other manufactures

RC Turnbuckle Jr.
    The problem is not about posting or asking about a competitor's battery pack, as there are many such posts on this forum concerning other brands of packs. However the brand you posted has stolen the Traxxas connector design and sells knock-off copies of that connector type on their website. Selling knock-off products from a stolen design is incredibly unethical.

RC Enthusiast
    fair enough but are the batteries safe for our boats?

Post #4 says it all. Discussing the batteries you are asking about is not allowed on this forum.
    BlindMan Racing
    Rusty - MERV - Pede 4x4-Alias
    SPC Lipo Power

Quote Originally Posted by Dadx2mj View Post
    Post #4 says it all. Discussing the batteries you are asking about is not allowed on this forum.
    Yes. That is why I edited the original post in the first place. You can freely discuss the boat and how aftermarket products will fit, however, support for non-Traxxas products is not allowed. On top of that, you CANNOT discuss anything relating to the overseas company. That's not our rules, it's Traxxas'; we mods are here to enforce them.
    The Super Derecho