RC poster

Installing Telemetry

I puchased the new telemetry base for the transmitter. I purchased Temp. / voltage cable (# 6521 ) and the RPM/MPH cable (#6520 long). I installed the base just fine and with the Traxxas app I am pleased on how I can micro tune the boat settings. The problem I have is that there is not instructions on how to install the telemetry cables. I have looked everywhere. The Traxxas website simply tells you what you can buy but nothing on how to install. I googled it and nothing. Nothing on YouTube either. Anyone have a link you could send me or maybe even just explain to me how to install these cables? Thanks in advance.

RC poster
    Ok I called Traxxas and they informed me that the 6520 RPM wire is useless with a Spartan

RC Qualifier
    Mph is no good on a boat. Boats aren't 100% efficient so you can't calculate speed using RPM. A car will travel the same distance every time the wheel makes one evolution. Not true with a boat. GPS is the only way to truly know your speed.

RC Qualifier
    What you need is the Traxxas GPS module.. Part number 6551 it can be somewhat hard to find but its out there.. 79.99 i believe... also you can get the Traxxas Telemetry Expander Module part number 6550 which will allow you to add multiple temp and voltage sensors...

RC poster
    Thanks guys