RC Qualifier

17mm Wheel Adapter

Need help here. Anyone knows of a 17mm adapter that will work with the jato. Besides the Hot Racing. Lemme know.

RC Enthusiast

RC Qualifier
    Quote Originally Posted by johnksvo@gmail.com View Post
    Are they any good?

RC Enthusiast
    I remember hearing they were good, but I haven't really found much since they redid the board. The integy ones are on ebay for like 17.

RC Enthusiast
    I didn't get much sleep, now it's making sense, you want to run a 17MM hex and not snap the pins every time you hit the throttle! Im a noob lol

RC Enthusiast
    Ever find any 17MM adapters? I have been thinking about a set of these

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300937871330...84.m1423.l2649

RC Qualifier
    I would not use those wheels on a jato... I have em on my Maxx... I use the Hotracing 17mm kit but be careful when tightening. As they machine them so thin that they break easily... I bought two sets because the quality control is sometimes off, but overall, they have held up. You will need a drill bit. Go to Home Depot and buy the Milwaukee 1.9 mm bit, they cost $2 buck. Use dremel to cut to 10mm length and then you are golden, I have stopped snapping pins... Lemme know

RC Enthusiast
    Thanks for the info, been trying to find anybody with them in stock is near impossible. I'll be checking ebay daily for them. I found a place that listed the integy set but was refunded as they didn't have them. So frustrating lol