Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RC Champion
    That's not too far. So when we gonna have a speed run event?
    Jeremy

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by panasonicht75 View Post
    I'm wondering if there's any video uploaded where someone has demonstrated running the xo-1 out of the box to its maximum potential without mods and without it flipping over? As long as I don't see such a video, I'm doubtful this car is capable of 100+mph 'OUT OF THE BOX' or its 'RTR' capability.
    Go and check out my youtube page stock xo-1 103mph radar verified not gps, and have since then changed over to an XL2 8s set up trying for 150mph. (youtube stlrcracing)
    Fastest Radar Verified XO-1!

RC Qualifier
    Tested a little at Union this weekend. The shutdown area is definitely not as smooth as my old stomping grounds. I don't know if it will work or not, if it does it will definitely have to be in the left lane. I only went 100 or so as I was really limited on time. I will go back as soon as my speed trap gets here and probably just add 10 mph at a time and see how it goes. I think at speeds over 130 this might be an issue.
    The Annihilator....fastest XO-1 on planet Earth.

RC Champion
    You get any video?
    Jeremy

RC Competitor
    Hey has anyone got in touch with traxxas about this would love to go to a traxxas speed run event would be even better if they had it for all there cars plus the XO-1s

RC Champion
    I haven't attempted contacting them but may try. I could call them Monday or Tuesday.

Jeremy
    Jeremy

RC Competitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ponie1992 View Post
    I haven't attempted contacting them but may try. I could call them Monday or Tuesday.

Jeremy
    That would be great maybe they will make something happen for next year or do something at there NHRA events.