RC poster

Do Traxxas Telemetry sensors work with a Spektrum receiver?

Not sure if this is the best forum for this question but I'd like to use my Spektrum DX4s radio with all my cars, but I love the telemetry readings on my cars, but I don't want to use a different radio on my Slash Ultimate. I know the connectors are the same... does anyone know if the Traxxas RPM and Temperature sensors will work with a Spektrum SS3300T telemetry receiver?

Thanks
    Paul B

RC Champion
    No, you need to use the spektrum sensors. Sensors are less than $12 each I believe.
    The hard part would probably be installing the rpm sensor, if I have time tomorrow, I'll see what needs to be done to mount the spektrum rpm sensor on a slash, is yours lcg or regular? I have both so let me know which chassis you have.

I currently just run the temp sensor,
    ERBE, ERBE, Summit, Slash 4X4, Bandit,

RC poster
    I have the temperature sensor in my Losi 2.0 and my Slash LCG. I'm sure there the same. The RPM sensor is really the question, I have those in both as well, but the Spektrum one given the nature of where it could be installed requires some kind of fabrication to mount, the Traxxas sensor on the other hand has a mount built in, but there obviously different sensors....

Not worried about the cost of the sensors, just trying to save my self time mounting them

PB