RC Racer

Cool anyone live in porrland oregon

Hey everyone my name is mike and I live in Portland and I'm looking for ppl to bash with and race with so pm and get my # and will bbq and bash race and just kickit and I just started to building a track in my back yard and would love some help lol and anyone who helps me gets to run there for free unless u r my boy or if I no u u can run for free and any time day or night I'm going to put flood lights out there so we can run at night and I'm going to build a Stan I'm not sure what there called but its going to be covered and I'm thinking to make the wall mostly out of plexi glass and have a heater in there for winter ac for summer so if anyone lives and Portland or close to Portland hit me up and will run thank you everyone for taking time to read this

RC poster
    I live in texas but I would help u... Lol

RC Racer
    Well then come over here and help me then LOL I no who ill hit up if im ever and Texas

RC Qualifier
    Hey Mike T Maxx 3.3, I live in Milwaukie, Oregon and today finally seen the RC track at Meldrum Bar Park it is quite cool, and the BMX track has even larger jumps when I was there I seen no one out there so it looks to be Used but free a lot of the time.
    Quite a neat setup actually.
    T-Maxx 3.3 :)

RC Qualifier
    Well now that we have the Insane Storm Dumping Tankers of rain on us here in Pacific NW I am not sure how the Meldrum Bar Track will be, It looked like clay mostly and I know that turns to goo with rain, I bet there be Puddles now too.
    Looks like I waited to long to find the track, all the dry weather we had this summer would of been a great place to run.
    I will PM you Mike T-Maxx 3.3 Love to know where you live and check out your track and help if I can.

RC Racer
    Spudler T Whats your real name, I have been watching the Oregons RC Talk Sale Chat page and know of several of the Meldrum Bar guys. I have not gone yet, but spoke with Chris about going a few times. FYI I am in Aurora Oregon. About 10 mins from Milwaukie, Oregon. I hit up the Harbour freight down there on a regular basis when I am in town.

RC Racer
    I live by 122nd and Holgate anyone can come look at my track if they want and help me build it call or tex me 503 4217191

RC Qualifier
    My Real name is James, Sorry for the delay, Due to my Disability ( Back Injury) I have been pretty much laid up last few months and have not felt so good.
    Matter of fact first time in 8 years I was unable to put up my X-Mas lights and I normally have a awesome Light Show with lights running with Christmas music

RC Qualifier
    Hey guys, I live south of Portland and usually bash around at Meldrum Bar. That track does take a few days to dry out after rain, but right now it's great. I'm running a 2WD Stampede and the damp ground is actually way better for me because I can get better traction than the dusty summer conditions. I work near Meldrum Bar and sometimes run over there at lunchtime for some quick bashing.
    That BMX track above the RC track has some wicked jumps and has cost me a few servo savers.
    I can't promise that I'd be much help building your track, the kids keep me busy, but I'd be up for a bash session. Are you still looking for guys to race with?

RC Qualifier
    Hey OSU Beaver 99, I may be, I have been having issues like I mentioned in post #8, I hope to get back into my DR. this month (Jan) and get something done either medication or something as I haven't really been outside much since first of Nov.
    So bad I had no Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years eve.
    I would love to be able to bash for a bit especially at Muldrum Bar Park, I have a T-Maxx 3.3 with mods and think it would be a kick in the pants plus I would like to video it to post online.
    I will let you know how things progress but right now I can't even really drive around my own yard due to pain etc.

RC Qualifier
    I understand James. I hope you get to feeling a lot better real soon.

I went to Meldrum on my lunch break today to try out the Lipo packs I got from my kids for Christmas. Nimh vs Lipo is like night and day. I was flying around there, going way faster than is justified by my poor driving skills. Anyway long story short, I only lasted 20 minutes on 3s Lipo before I blew two shock caps and broke an A-arm. Parts are due in early next week so hopefully it doesn't get too rainy next week.

When you are up and around, let me know. My name is Steve, by the way.